What Are You Reading?

Alright, I know that I promised reviews for the stories that I have read and mentioned how I really don't understand FanFiction that is more than a hundred thousand words. Well lately I have found a lot of stories that aren't finished and are well on their way to being more than my normal limit. This started me thinking. Would I really get bored with a story that long if I was reading and waiting for recommendations every week? I read Seducing Ms. Swan and hat was over the 100k mark but I didn't realize it until after I was involved.

With that in mind I am going to give this reading a story in progress, over a 100k thing a try. After I decided that I started thinking how much fun would it be if I was reading it with my other faithful readers? I mean we could talk about what is going on in the story and share what we feel about the way the author is handling the characters. I think this could be fun.

So with that in mind I picked three that after scouring the Twilight blogs and communities these seemed to have some really good recommendations. I also tried to find different stories so if you aren't interested in one then you could maybe read one of the others and still be part of the fun. Also if you know of a good story to add let me know.

Without further ado; here are the stories:




After the Cullen's leave Forks a twist of fate lands Bella back in 1918. She thinks it is a second chance to build a life with Edward, but when she finds him, he's not quite what she expected. Can Bella create the future she's hoping for?

I started reading this one last night and I was really enjoying it. Bella is way funnier than normal canon Bella and I really liked the fact that even though this is during New Moon and Edward has told her that he doesn't love her she knows that he was lying. There isn't any of that I wasn't good enough for him crap.


By pretending that she is falling for Edward, Bella is fulfilling Esme's dying wish. But sexy, possessive Edward can read her mind. Will she ever get into his? Can Bella forget the pain of her teenage years, and can she resist his relentless seduction?

I was intrigued by this because even though it is all human Edward can read Bella's mind, which is something he couldn't do in Twilight. To me that spells a different twist on a story we all love.


Expectations and Other Moving Pieces

Everything I have done in my life seemed to lead up to this moment. The moment when I found myself bound inextricably to a man I didn't love, trapped in a life I didn't want. And if I left him, I would be entirely alone.

This one sounded interesting because Bella and Edward are married but still seem to be unhappy. I liked the idea that here would be flashbacks during the story that shared how they got to this point and hopefully show if this relationship is worth saving. It is a Bella/Edward fic so I am hopeful that they will find a way to work things out.

Those are my three and each banner has a link to the corresponding story. Enjoy and if you are going to read along with me then please leave a comment on this thread or send me a PM through FanFiction. Let's get started and as always happy reading :).

0 Sparkle Comments:

Post a Comment