Halt the Reading: We Have a Late Arrival

I know that I posted the three stories for our read along but then as I started reading one of them I wasn't really in the mood for what I was getting. So I started looking for something else to tide me over until I was excited about this particular FanFiction again (and I'm not telling you which one because I don't want to influence you one way or the other).

As I was searching I came across a little fic that Twi-Fic Addicted Sista (she has great reviews) was reading and decided that her review sounded interesting so I would read a little and see how it went. That was two days ago and I haven't been able to stop yet. With that in mind I am adding another story to the read-along; Eclipsed Heart.


This is a touching story in which Bella moves to Forks but after something tragic happens she is suddenly sent back to her mother in Jacksonville where she finishes out her high school years. Skip to the beginning of this story and you find a hurting and broken Bella returning to Forks for unfinished business that she feels she must handle in order to move on with her life. Add in a clumzy moment, a remorseful Edward, a nervous Carlisle and a protective Jacob and you have the makings of this interesting and intriguing story.

I still have a few chapters to go before I have to wait for Buff82 to update but I am really looking forward to them. So come along and read with us. Check out my update for chapters 1-4 next Tuesday.

0 Sparkle Comments:

Post a Comment