And The Winner Is....

No one yet or at least I'm assuming no one. I know what you are thinking; what is this crazy girl talking about? Well, I'm talking about FanFiction contest.

I haven't really participated in any of these contest since I've started writing (mostly because I didn't know where they were) but lately I have seen a few that sparked my curiosity. One in particular really stood out to me. It's aptly called "The One With All The Twilight" and if you can figure out where this is going then you get a big kiss from me. This contest combines two of my favorite things: Twilight and Friends.


I don't know if any of you ever watched Friends but I wasn't a fan until a boss of mine started having Friends DVD parties. We would hangout in her apartments hot tub and then order pizza while everyone changed and watch Friends until the wee hours of the morning. I actually still miss those parties and if I had friend now that appreciated Friends or a hot tub I would host one tonight but I don't.

Anyway, this contest is basically about putting the Twilight characters into a Friends scene and writing what could possibly happen. Let me tell you, I thought of three different ones last night alone. I'm not sure if I will do this but I wanted to give you all a heads up in case I decide to enter so that if you see any Friends themed Twilight showing up you won't be surprised. And who knows it might get me out of my slump. One can only hope.

0 Sparkle Comments:

Post a Comment