Going Single or Staying the Same

Last week I asked if anyone would like a little change to my posting habits. As you all know I normally double post on Wednesday. This is something that started back during Beyond The Past and I have just kept going for the ease of it. However, lately I have been looking through a few stories and noticed that a lot of people don't post more than one chapter a day but multiple chapter at different times of the week. Which of course prompted the question. I've been doing the double posting thing for awhile and thought maybe it was time to try something new if everyone thought it would be better.

Personally I'm not sure that I'm partial to either way. Sure it is easy to come in once a week edit, respond to reviews, and be done. That said there might be something fun to only posting one chapter at a time. There have been a few chapters that I would have liked to be more of a cliffhanger and probably would have been if they weren't posted with another chapter. During those times single posting sounded much better but I thought "I've done the posting this way for so long it would be rude to change".

I'm not sure which I will do but I more than liking won't change the double posting during Kidnapped. If I do decide to do it then it will probably be during my next story; whatever that will be. Guess you are just going to have to wait and see but I will take your opinions into consideration. Which means that I need more than the three responses that I got. Hint, hint.

0 Sparkle Comments:

Post a Comment