Review: The Rules

Hello again.

Like previously stated I will be doing some reviews of FanFiction when I find something really good or really bad. If you know of any stories that you think that I should review then by all means please let me know. I love finding new and interesting stories but I have a few rules or criteria if you will that I would like to share with you before you ask me to read anything.

  • No War In Peace: I understand that some of us are long-winded people and that sometimes translates into our writing but please no 100,000 plus stories. We aren't re-writing Tolstoy or Bronte so I just don't see the point of something that is longer than most fiction being published. It's not like you have to redo the characters and even if you've turned Edward dark or made Bella feisty you can still show that and explain it in less that a hundred thousand words. I simply can't relate and unless some tells me that this is a life changing new version of Twilight I am going to skip it.
  • All Good Things Come To An End: I know that there are some great stories out there still being written and I really want to read them, but to me how can you really, truly review something that hasn't been completed yet. What if it's the perfect story up until the last two chapters? I'm sure that I'm the only one that might see thinks that way but still. Being that it's my reviews I reserve the right to only review stories that are done.
  • All In The Realm: I am sure that there are many, many wonderful stories out there about a ton of different topics but I am a Twilight girl at heart and those are the stories that I read. I might one day branch out to Harry Potter or Vampire Diaries or any of the thousands of other writing on this site but for now those are what I know, what I like and what I read.

That's it. So if you happen to know a story that is lengthy but short, great and finished, and all about Twilight then let me know about it and I will check it out and let everyone know what I think. I can't wait to hear from you soon. So until then, keep reading.

0 Sparkle Comments:

Post a Comment