New Site; New Look; New Ideas

Welcome. I know that this is a little different than where we were but I am hoping that this will be a little bit easier to update often. I also am thinking that I will be able to do more things with this site that I might not have been able to do with the other one. Don't worry, the original is still posted and if you are looking for any of the past information then that would be the place.

As far as what to expect here, I have some great ideas brewing. My playlist and quotes for each story will finally be up and waiting for your enjoyment. Also I am working on a way that I can add pictures without having different photo albums and so many steps just to see them. If you look down the page now there is a slide show space but those aren't my pictures. They just came with the background so don't pay them to much attention. When I figure out how to put my pictures there I will let you know.

I also have links to all my web spots on the front page now so that they are a little bit easier to get a handle on if you are looking for me on the web. And there are links to my other blogs that I post to often. Some are just for fun and some deal with my other writing and my personal interest in genealogy (which I am starting to think will be a lifelong project).

Also I am going to be posting reviews for other FanFiction stories here. You would be surprised how many stories I read considering the writing that I do. I don't really have a favorite genre but I do stick mostly to Edward/Bella stories but I have read a few that weren't and if I come across anything really good then I will let you know here. Also if I come across something that I don't think is worth your time I will be posting that here to and I will try my best to not be to hard on any writer. I understand what it's like and I would hate to have someone rip my writing to shreds.

So check back often because I can't wait to get started and I will be updating soon. Until then, keep reading.

0 Sparkle Comments:

Post a Comment