Dark Edward Can Be Sexy




I just finish a little ditty that I decided to make my first review. The title is I Know You by hmonster4 and it was really interesting.

It starts off with Edward watching as the woman he turned to be his mate decides that she can't be with him and steps into a fire determined to destroy herself. Flash forward seventy years, we are now in 2009, and he runs across Bella who bears a resemblance to this fallen woman and Edward must decide if he is going to make the same mistakes as before or turn away and remain alone for the rest of eternity.

I would love to tell you more, seeing as I pretty much just repeated the into from the author, but if I do then it might ruin the story. I must say that at first I wasn't sure if I liked this Edward. I normally like my Edward a little angsty and introspective but this Edward is more manipulative and almost more controlling than I'm use to. Still as the story went on I began to understand is motivation. As for Bella is was a little more whinny then normal too but it played well against the darker Edward. They almost balanced each other out.

It was as fast a read as I thought it would be at only 13 chapters but 70,461 words still it went pretty quickly. It is rated M but the lemons weren't as graphic as I have read before. The language was a little stronger and if your a younger reader (under 16) then I wouldn't suggests reading it. However, if your older and would like a little more spice to your Twilight this might be the story of you.

Check out I Know You HERE

0 Sparkle Comments:

Post a Comment