Getting Ideas

Alright everyone I have some ideas for this blog but the most important one I think I have so far is a schedule for updating. I know that the last month has been absolutely awful. Not only have I barely written anything but I haven't updated either. In all fairness I have explained a lot of it and another reason was that I was thinking about moving my blog to Wordpress but decided to stay here for the moment. Anyway, if something comes up where I do end up moving anywhere I will be sure to let you know first and foremost. However this post isn't about that.
This is about my schedule.

Okay so look for updates on Mondays and Wednesdays for right now. I am thinking Mondays will be my review and teaser dates and Wednesdays will be my write whatever is going on dates. Now none of that is written in stone yet so don't hold it against me if next week I update on Thursday and write about The Twilight Saga: Eclipse since I haven't done my review for it yet but I have some things to say for sure.

So for now I will see you next Monday and Wednesday and I will hopefully get more new story information up soon.

0 Sparkle Comments:

Post a Comment