Taking a Break; Kinda

If you have been following me since my first story you know that i have been writing somewhat back to back for almost a year and that is just FanFiction. I also write my own personal stories and have a few blogs that I keep up as well. So to say that my brain is a little fried would be an understatement.

I mean it takes a some thought to come up with something that hasn't already been done at least once in FanFiction already. Sure I could write some anything story but I care to much about you guys to just put anything before you and expect you to keep reading and reviewing. Thus the break but that doesn't mean that I am leaving the fandom or never going to post anything again.


In fact I will be starting a new story but it just won't be like what I have posted before. I don't know if any of you are familiar with the Twilight25 but it is a challenge set out by some in the fandom to write twenty-five one-shots based off of the prompts that they give you. I figured this would be a great way to help me get focused and spark a few story ideas. Who knows, one of my one-shots could turn into a chaptered story after I'm done.

I will be posting the stories both on FanFiction and also on here just as a change of pace. Plus it gives me a chance to post the picture that prompted the story since I can't do that on FanFiction.

So stay tuned to see what I can come up with and what it inspires. Talk to you soon.

0 Sparkle Comments:

Post a Comment